Eric M.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience:  9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD
29802289

for Eric M. proofreading only! pts sister came for asking

for Eric M. proofreading only!
pt's sister came for asking pt's asthma medications that you were prescribed for pt. According from Nicky, she has passed you the approved application for you to sign to apply his medications. and you have mentioned you will change the medication without waiting. pt's sister wants to know when she can pick up the medications for her brother, so would you let me know when you presribe the new medications so i can call her to came to pick up the medications. thank you!
it sounds your job is becoming much busy thant before, have you get gathering with Mary and Rina? I am doing good and feel miss you all so want to catch up with you all.

would you update me when you start working on our case? thank you!
i didn't see anything you need from us in the attchment, it seems you only need the engineering to get sign off. please let me know if you i miss anything you were asking for. thank you!
do you have a chance to talk to annie of the issue that she said she will talk about it after her back from vacation on 6/13.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.
My apologies, didn't see this at first!

pt's sister came to ask for pt's asthma medications that were prescribed for pt. According to Nicky, she has passed you the approved application for you to sign to apply for his medications. you mentioned you will change the medication without waiting. pt's sister wants to know when she can pick up the medications for her brother, so would you let me know when you prescribe the new medications so i can let her know? thank you!

it sounds your job is becoming much busier than before, have you gotten together with Mary and Rina? I am doing well and miss you all, so I want to catch up with you all.

i didn't see anything you need from us in the attachment, it seems you only need the engineering to sign off. please let me know if i miss anything you were asking for. thank you!
do you have a chance to talk to annie about the issue? she said she will talk about it after her vacation on 6/13.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Oh! No, I didn't mean you have talked about me? I think when she knows Tanya is my in-law then she might know that you are my in-laws as well. that's no big deal, but i just let you know things ahead that is it. thank you!

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.
Oh! No, I didn't mean you have talked about me -- I just think when she knows Tanya is my in-law then she might know that you are my in-laws as well. that's no big deal, but i just wanted to let you know how things are around here in advance. thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

do you guys want to hang out on the weekend? because I only off one day on in a month of the weekday, or probably next Friday might be okay, anyone available on next Friday?

June said he will be back on 7/8, so, you want to meet after that? have you seen or touch with Michael lately? wonder how she is doing

hi gals, i know we are hardly get together now, since everyone has their own family and busy life. wondering if you gals want to meet again in the summer? let me know and will plan ahead.

called pt's sister to come to pick up one of the medication and the other one we need to apply for pt.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.

do you guys want to hang out this weekend? I'm only off one weekday each month. next Friday might work, too. anyone available next Friday?

June said he will be back on 7/8, so do you want to meet after that? have you seen or been in touch with Michael lately? I wonder how she is doing

hi gals, i know we are hardly getting together now since everyone has their own family and busy life. I was wondering if you gals wanted to get together again in the summer? let me know and we can plan ahead.

called pt's sister to come to pick up one of the medications, the other one we need to apply for pt.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi, just wondering why switch for another person taking care of our case? since we referral you by a friend? and it seems our case has not started yet.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.
hi, just wondering, why switch to another person for our case since we were referred to you by a friend? it seems our case has not started yet.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

pt walked-in with his wife. pt said he has abdominal enlarhgement pain, feeling a little breating problem. and lying on the waiting room's chair. I took his vital of BP 114/74, pulse 64, is 96.4, with voimiting. I notice Dr. Fong about patient's symptom. Dr. Fong said pt has to go to the ER, or he can wait in the afternoon she will see him as the first patient. pt said he wants to go to the ER, wife can't find anyone to drive him to the ER and she made the 911 call. put pt to the pt's room and ambulance came and bring pt to the ER.

thanks for waiting for me of booking to the cruise, but I don't have that many days off, since we have ppl requested the days off before me at that time. plus, i think it's little expensive for me for cruise, and I want to save my days to Hawaii or Cancum later. Thanks for your evited. i am sorry I can't join this time, hopfully next time.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.

pt walked-in with his wife. pt said he has abdominal enlargement pain, a little breathing trouble, and was lying on the waiting room's chair. I took his vitals of BP 114/74, pulse 64, is 96.4, with vomiting. I notified Dr. Fong about patient's symptoms. Dr. Fong said pt has to go to the ER, or he can wait until the afternoon when she will see him as her first patient. pt said he wants to go to the ER, but his wife couldn't find anyone to drive him to the ER, so she made the 911 call. ambulance came and took pt to the ER.

thanks for waiting for me for booking the cruise, but I don't have that many days off, since we have ppl requesting days off before me at that time. plus, i think it's a little expensive for me for a cruise, and I want to save my days for Hawaii or Cancun later. Thanks for your invitation, though. i am sorry I can't join this time, hopefully next time.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
pt postpone her surgery at CTN on 7/6. She likes for scheuled an appt for pre-op. scheduled her with Dr. Shing on 7/2 at Redwood and reminded pt bring all her paper. she understood.
Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.
pt postponed her surgery at CTN on 7/6. She'd like to schedule an appt for pre-op. scheduled her with Dr. Shing on 7/2 at Redwood and reminded pt to bring all her papers. she understood.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

called and f/u with pt since he went to ER last week, he said he discharge on the same day and diagnose he has kidney stone and doctor prescibed him medication and the stone should come out after a week. reported to dr. Fong regards XXXXX XXXXX the pt. pt is appreciated of the phone call of the regards.

thanks for the detail explain information.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.

called and f/u with pt since he went to ER last week, he said he was discharged on the same day and was diagnosed with a kidney stone. doctor prescibed him medication and the stone should come out after a week.

[reported to dr. Fong regards XXXXX XXXXX the pt. pt is appreciated of the phone call of the regards.] -- I'm sorry, I'm not sure what this is saying. Who called who?

thanks for the detailed explanation of the information.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Eric, is I called the patient.

Hi, i will help her to submit the resume to our head nurse supervisor. but she is off this week, will submit to her next week. I think working as RN in here is not bad, not as stress like outside hospital, and it's a good chance to build up your leadership too. that's why most the RN been here and they never leave. we are developing, so they're looking for RN, they trying to looking for thoughful people. We also looking for NP and doctors too, do you have any referral?

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.
reported to dr. Fong that I called the pt, and that pt appreciated the phone call.

(In other words, you told Dr. Fong that you called the patient and that the patient appreciated the call -- let me know if that's incorrect)

Hi, i will help her submit her resume to our head nurse supervisor. she is off this week, though, so I will submit it to her next week. I think working as an RN here is not bad, it's not as stressful as an outside hospital, and it's a good chance to build up your leadership skills, too. that's why most of the RNs have been here and never leave. we are developing, so when they're looking for RN, they trying to look for thoughtful people. We are also looking for NP and doctors too, do you have any suggestions?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Eric, did you see my posting? thank you.

i thought june said he has meeting this Friday? if you guys can make it I will postpone my lunch with my other friend. since you guys are more harder to fit the time. Mary, let's pick a place we meet for lunch. thank you

i am intersting to join, but need to check if I have anything to do on this Sat. thank you for asking.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.

i thought june said he has a meeting this Friday? if you guys can make it I will postpone my lunch with my other friend since you guys are harder to schedule. Mary, let's pick a place we could meet for lunch. thank you

i am interested in joining, but I need to check if I have anything to do on this Sat. thank you for asking.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi, I was thinking to have brunch with you. because I was consent with my former colleagues for lunch but I was not confirm yet. I thought if I have lunch with them and go to meet you for high tea or brunch, since we are also meet at the palo alto area. can i let you know this evening. thank you!

i check my schedule I am off on the 7/13 Friday, so do you all want to meet on that week and I think John is coming back on 7/8. please let me know, thank you!

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.

hi, I was thinking of that having brunch with you would be better. I may be getting together with some former colleagues for lunch, but it's not confirmed yet. I thought I'd have lunch with them and have high tea or brunch with you since we are also meeting in the palo alto area. can i let you know this evening? thank you!

i checked my schedule, I am off on Friday 7/13, so do you all want to meet that week? I think John is coming back on 7/8. please let me know, thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, Jan's tenant Moss is moving out of the end of this month, if you know anyone looking for a room please let her know, the rent is $400 without ultilities.tac

If you we have RN position opening you may you consider this person Mei, please see attached of her resume. she is experienced. thank you!

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.

Hi, Jan's tenant Moss is moving out at the end of this month, if you know anyone looking for a room please let her know, the rent is $400 without utilities.

If we have an RN position opening you may consider this person, Mei. please see the attached resume. she is experienced. thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Lucille,

hope everything is going well. I think my probation is due, do I need an evaluation? I also want to know the feeback and where can I grow more. thank you!

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.

Hello Lucille,

I hope everything is going well. I think my probation is over, do I need an evaluation? I'd also like to know the feeback and where I can grow more. thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

are you decide to drive on next Wedesday? Lecile would like to have a ride if you still have seat available and should join for lunch as well? is that okay with you?

do you want to get together on next Friday? I am off on that day, only once a month. please let me know if it's okay with you all.

pt needs a physical evalution for his company as soon as possible that he has a heart problem so needs doctor to evaluation if he is able to continue to work. so, he likes to schedule an appt for physical exam. pt wants next Monday, but there is no opening and offered him on this Sat. he accepted

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.

have you decided whether to drive next Wedesday? Lecile would like to get a ride if you still have a seat available. should she join us for lunch as well? is that okay with you?

do you want to get together next Friday? I am off on that day, only once a month. please let me know if that's okay with you all.

pt needs a physical evalution for his company as soon as possible. he has a heart problem so he a needs doctor to evaluate if he is able to continue to work. he'd like to schedule an appt for a physical exam. pt wants next Monday, but there is no opening -- offered him this Sat. he accepted

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

pt 's mom compalins that the pt got scratching from her freind's small dog. pt got redness and swollen. mom said the dog had vaccines. Advice from Dr. Tan, if pt's has broken skin then go to the ER or come to our clinic, since pt and mom are in Lake Tahoe and they are trying to looking for close clinic to check up. told mom if she has questions can call us back.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.
pt's mom complains that the pt got scratched by her freind's small dog. pt has redness and swelling. mom said the dog had vaccines. Advice from Dr. Tan, if pt has broken skin then go to the ER or come to our clinic. since pt and mom are in Lake Tahoe and they are trying to looking for close clinic for a check up. told mom if she has questions she can call us back.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

when and where the lunch? I have not contacted Lucille for join with us or you may call her or email her. please let me know after you decided it. thank you

I may have a friend join with us, but hasn't comfirmed.

i will be lunch at your company this coming Friday, since haven't seen you for long time, if you have time please join us.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.

when and where is lunch? I have not contacted Lucille to join with us, you could call her or email her. please let me know after you've decided. thank you

I may have a friend join us, but hasn't comfirmed.

i will be lunch at your company this coming Friday. since I haven't seen you for a long time, if you have time please join us.

Eric M., Tutor
Experience: 9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Eric, I should close this page after this proofreading, thank you!

pt walked-in and said you were asking her to repeat her pap smear and mammography, so patients wants to know if she can get it done in one day plus her Hep A#2 shot, she was done the first shot on May 9, so she can go head to make an appt at one day . please advice!

thank you been struggle for us of this case. I appreciate it so much and I will discuss with nathan then get back to you soon!

one more question: "Your contribution of up to $20 will be matched by Ms. Rosen up to $20, Ms. Vertin would pay $10". is it means the total is up to $50?

Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.