Kathy
Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
49749778

Kathy, I need help with a question just like last weeks. This

Customer Question

Kathy, I need help with a question just like last weeks. This question has 3 parts.
1. Discussion: Du Bois predicted that the problem of the 20th century would be the “color line.” Do you think the color line is still a problem in the 21st century? Why or why not? How does de facto segregation play a role in schools today? Is it a problem? Why or why not?

2. Discussion: Do you think school choice reforms are beneficial or detrimental to American education? Consider the progressive teaching methods of schools like Montessori and Waldorf Schools. Are they attractive? Remember to substantiate your response by citing with scholarly sources. Your citations should be in APA format.

3. Essay: Consider the growth of minority populations in public schools and the long history of forced assimilation of minorities to mainstream cultural values. How has this history impacted minority groups today? Pick two groups from the following list (be sure that at least one group is unfamiliar to you):

Women/Girls
Native Americans
Asian Americans
Muslims
Hispanics/Latinos
African Americans
Persons with Disabilities (Physical and/or Learning Disabilities)
Did assimilation help or hinder these two groups? How does acculturation differ from assimilation in general? How was each group impacted by assimilation, and how might each of these two groups have been impacted by and benefited from acculturation instead?

The paper must be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including the required title and reference pages). You must cite at least three different scholarly sources.

I will provide a tip.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Kathy replied 2 years ago.

Kathy : Thanks for your request. Please let me know if your assignments are due on Thursday and Saturday as the ones completed last week.
Customer :

Yes, part 1 and 2 due Thurs and part 3 due on Sat. Thank you!

Kathy :

Thanks I will complete them on a timely manner.

Customer :

Hey Kathy! Approx what time do you think you will have part 1 and 2 completed?

Kathy :

I will post yours answers within the next couple of hours I am currently working on the second question. Thanks

Expert:  Kathy replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Kathy replied 2 years ago.
Your answers for questions 1-2 are attached. I hope they help. Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Kathy I am not able to click on either of the words "answer"
Expert:  Kathy replied 2 years ago.
Sorry please try these links. Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Now both links state once opened they have been removed. Can you please repost the answers in a different way?
Expert:  Kathy replied 2 years ago.
Try these links not sure what is going on. Thanks

https://www.box.com/s/5796b3b66f251634af15

https://www.box.com/s/62fa48c45d984e9f1af5
Expert:  Kathy replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Kathy, Teacher
Experience: Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Kathy, if you dont mind please provide a short response to the following. It pertains to the above question. Your discussion post is persuasive. You present the class with the argument which pertains to the government's role in providing quality educational programs. You insist that is a liberal v. conservative standpoint that exists, which is separated by certain values and beliefs. How might this "governmental" battle play a role in the decisions that districts make? Remember that it is the Superintendent's job to bring about educational policies, programs and change. Is the Superintendent influenced by such government division? What's your take?

If possible can you answer today.

Expert:  Kathy replied 2 years ago.
I will provide a short response by this evening. Thanks
Expert:  Kathy replied 2 years ago.
A short response is highlighted. I hope it helps. Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for extra help is greatly appreciated!!!
Expert:  Kathy replied 2 years ago.
No problem. Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Kathy, I just posted 2 new questions and requested you. One question is for this week and the other is for next week. If you need more info please let me know. Thanks for your help!
Expert:  Kathy replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your request I will open the questions I will take a look at the questions now. Thanks again