Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Teacher, Tutor--40+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher

I need somone to help me with a penn foster written assignment

I need somone to help me with a penn foster written assignment that has returned to me ungraded 3 times already, i am completely stuck.
Hello! Welcome and thanks for your question.

I'm sorry you have not yet received an answer.

What is the title and/or number of the Penn Foster writing exam and can you please include the exact instructions.

If you can provide some details regarding this written assignment, such as what it is about, how long it is (word count or pages), and when you have to hand it back in, that will be helpful. In fact, can you just send a copy of your written assignment through a file sharing site like mediafire?

Also, did the teacher tell you why the assignment you handed in was unacceptable? What comments did the teacher make on your paper?

Do you basically need the paper proofread, edited and corrected? If so, I would be happy to assist you with this.

Thanks for all your additional information.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Cher, thank you for your reply. I do not know what mediafire is :s can I email it to you? It is exam 00786800
Hi again,Customerand you're most welcome.

Thanks for your response, and my apologies for not replying earlier, but I was just notified you had responded. is a file sharing site which is not difficult to use. I can walk you through it.

I'm familiar with this exam--it's the personal knowledge essay, right?--and if you can send it to me, I would be happy to edit and revise it for you. However, it's still important for me to know what your teacher's comments were and what items were missing or incorrect, that caused you to not receive a passing grade the first few times.

Go to and register (it's free). Then, login. On the upper left, you will see 'upload file', click on that, then click on the big 'plus sign' that comes up in the middle of the page. This will open your computer's files, and you will choose/click the name of the file you want to upload (if you haven't saved the exam to your computer, put it into a word document file and do it now). Next, the name of the file should appear at the top of the big blank box. On the lower right, click the green 'begin uploading file'. After that is done, click on the blue link 'copy' to the right on the top. Sometimes you have to click it more than once. In the middle of the page it will tell you it is saved to the 'virtual clipboard'. Click 'paste' (as in 'copy and paste') into this answer box and the link to your file/exam will show up.

If you have any trouble with this or can't do it, please let me know. This is the best way to send and receive files that are personal to you because this is a public forum and anyone can read your essay. If that's alright with you, send your essay right here, and if you want to keep it private, you can always ask me to lock the question when we're finished.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Cher,

Yes, you have explained it perfectly. I have done it. The links are below. They are 2 essay if you can read it over and let me know or maybe help me with the missing pieces. I have been working on it since end of March and I am almost giving up.

The sooner you have it ready for me, the better. I only miss these to complete the program.

Thank you very much for all the help.
I really appreciate it.

Kind Regards,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
This is the assignment.
Using everything you have learned from this course, finish the paper you began in Part 1 and revised in Part 2. Your final essay should be between 750 and 2,500 words long. If you are typing your paper, us- ing a font equivalent to Times New Roman 12, with standard one- inch margins and double spacing, your paper should be between three and ten pages.

Before submitting your work for grading, be sure the paper follows a logical order, and check your writing to make sure you are sticking to a single point of view. Make certain that you are offering your per- sonal experience, and remember that factual and/or generalized infor- mation is not acceptable. Do your best to add a hook to the beginning of your essay, and try to give your writing punch.
As you work on this writing assignment, use all of the ideas discussed in this course. Then, as you revise, refer to Writing Skills, Part 1 to double-check your usage and grammar. As always, proofread your exam before submitting it to an instructor for grading.

On the next page of this study unit is a copy of the grading rubric that will be used to score your essay. Keep the listed criteria in mind when completing your final revisions. Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact an instructor.
Good luck with your writing!

If you are mailing your essay for grading, attach your paper to the COVER SHEET at the end of this unit. Your submission for The Writing Skills Writing Assignment (00786800) will be graded separately from the multiple-choice exam for this study unit.
Hi again Ruella, and thanks for your reply with the assignment and the links.

I'm so glad my explanation was perfect and you were able to use mediafire to send the links! : ) The information at both links seem almost identical. Are they two separate versions of what you handed in?

Nothing is checked off on the sheet w/reasons why your assignment was returned, so I assume both those reasons (and what you had in red) were the problems?

I understand why your assignment was unacceptable to the school and the various errors that need to be corrected. I will try to fix up what you have already written, but if it is easier to just write on a new topic, do I have your permission to do so? If so, anything or any past experience you're particularly interested in writing about? Did the school say you must 'revise' what you already handed in so it is acceptable and follows the instructions you were given and you can't change topics?

Please let me know. Thanks!

I can definitely help you with this and once I receive your reply, to my few questions, I will begin. Also, is it alright if I write it, but you do the proper spacing, margins, etc. as instructed? It will take a shorter time if I don't have to do that.

Do you have a deadline for when this must be submitted?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
That is why I am confused. Because they do not highlight or explain anything of what might be the problem with the assignments. These are 2 different papers, one for myself (Aruba) and for my friend (Aids). We have been trying to help each other but we are both stuck at the same place.

I have changed topics 2 times already (Aruba), my friend did not (Aids). They did not say that the topic cannot be changed since I have already changed it once.

You can do what is easier for you and I will appreciate any help that can be given to me. I have no problem in doing the rest. Deadline : June 24, 2012

Thank you Thank you Cher.
Hi again, Ruella and you're most welcome.

Thanks for your reply with additional and helpful information. I did not realize that the AIDS paper was for your friend. We're only permitted to answer one question for one client, per post, so I will work on your essay here, but if you would like your friend's essay revised as well, can you please post it as a new, separate question, to my attention (begin the question with 'For Cher Only')? Thanks!

Because this is such a long assignment, the offer amount is fair for 'one' essay of this magnitude. I'm sure you understand.

I will have your essay for you on or before June 24, 2012.

I'll be back in touch if I have any questions and when it is completed.

Best regards,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Cher,

No problem, I will do this right away. Be pending for it.

Thank you,
Hi Ruella,

Yes, I've seen the question and thank you for posting it there--I've responded on that question and now I'm going to go over your essay and see how we can fix it up.

I'll be in touch with you soon!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hi again, Ruella.

Just following up with you to see if you have downloaded and saved the file I sent with your revised essay. Please let me know if you had any problems with the download and if you have any questions about the revisions. Thanks!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Cher,

Just now managed to login in to a computer to download the file and read it. It is awesome.
Thank you very very much.

200% satisfied.

Thank you Thank you.

Hi again, Ruella.

I'm so glad you appreciated my work and you are most welcome! It's my pleasure to be of help to you! Also, thanks very much for your excellent rating and kind words; they are most appreciated!

Best regards,
Cher (I'm sending this as a 'request for information', but no information, nor a reply is needed) : )