Chris12
Chris12, Teacher
Experience:  Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor
32242116

In recent years, honeybee colonies have been experiencing “Colony

In recent years, honeybee colonies have been experiencing “Colony Collapse Disorder” (CCD). Given the key role of honeybees in pollinating our agricultural crops, it has become a serious issue. Many causes for the collapse of honeybee colonies are currently being investigated. The potential causes include viruses, parasites, urban sprawl, pesticides, and other environmental pollutants. Examine the phenomenon of CCD from a toxicological standpoint by researching three groups of chemicals that are being investigated as potential contributors to CCD: Antibiotics, miticides, and neonicotinoid pesticides. The assigned Case Study for this course deals with the phenomena of “Colony Collapse Disorder” in honeybee populations, and should include the following components: • A brief introduction of the phenomenon. •Background information on the groups of chemicals pertinent to the Case Study. •Analysis of the key potential causes of the phenomena. •Summary of the article's conclusions and your own opinions on the potential

Read more: In recent years, honeybee colonies have been experiencing Colony - JustAnswer http://www.justanswer.com/homework/5mde9-recent-years-honeybee-colonies-experiencing-colony.html#ixzz1y7kgwTfU

Chris12 :

Hello do you need assistance? What day and time is the assignment due? How many pages are required? How many references do you need? APA? Is there additional information required to complete the assignment?

Customer: Write a 4-5 page analysis (double spaced, 12 pt. type) of the potential causes listed above, and then discuss your opinion regarding which, if any, is the most likely cause. If you do not believe any of these chemicals are contributing to CCD, provide a brief discussion about what you believe to be the cause. Information resources can be gathered from the journals and articles available in our CSU Library Databases. Be sure to provide both in-text references as well as the full citations in APA format at the end of your analysis. Include a cover page and brief abstract for your analysis (these pages are not to be included in the total 4-5 page requirement). The Case Study assignment must follow APA style guidelines, therefore the APA rules for formatting, quoting, paraphrasing, citing, and listing of sources are to be followed.
Customer: Yes I need your assistance if you can. The assignment is due by Monday 25 Jun 2012 at midnight.
Chris12 :

Okay, I'm on it.

Customer:

Thanks

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I got a message that you were finished and the money has been paid, but I dont see the work.

My apologies, I sent you a message stating that I'm working on the assignment for you. I did not send you any additional messages until now. The work will be completed before the due date. I will keep you posted on the progress of the work.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I can't see the anwer. What do I need to do?

Here's the assignment: https://www.box.com/s/0d2529931fcec0a8f01f

If you need my help again contact me. Have a nice day.