Eric M.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience:  9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD

hi Eric, Thanks for your continue proofreading. thank you! Hi,

hi Eric, Thanks for your continue proofreading. thank you!

Hi, when are you coming back, I already asked Tina and she likes to have gathering lunch.
called pt for his missed appointment and rescheduled another appt for him to come back for physical exam.
pt came for reiquested medication refill, he is out of the sleeping pill and would like get his refill ASAP.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Owen replied 2 years ago.
Is there anything that I can do for you?
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I saw your recent 2nd request for Eric M. on your older question so I sent him a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.
Sure thing, thanks for requesting me!

Hi, when are you coming back? I already asked Tina and she'd like to get together for lunch.

called pt for his missed appointment and rescheduled another appt for him to come back for a physical exam.

pt came to request a medication refill, he is out of the sleeping pills and would like to get his refill ASAP.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi everyone, how's life? haven't seen for long time, do you wanna to get gahtering sometime in July? does anyone taking vacation at that time?
Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.
hi everyone, how's life? haven't seen anyone for a long time, do you want to get together sometime in July? is anyone leaving town during that time?
Eric M., Tutor
Experience: 9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Eric, can you proofreading below for me, thank you!

pt walked-in and insisted to see her pcp Dr. Fong that she still have some cough and want to make an appt to get end of the cough, she has no fever, no breath problem. she refused to see other doctors that has available on the same day and in the next few days and she can wait for Dr. Fong the availability so booked it for her on 7/7, she accepted. told her if she has any worse symptoms she needs to go to the ER.

pt's son called and want us to fax the referral to the specialist that pt has made an appt on Oct. and want to know if he needs to see earlier with the specialist and told pt's son we already faxed the referral to the specialist and ask him to double check with them and call us back if he has any questions.

I probably might know until this Friday, so you can go head and book your tickets. If i join i will purchase later, but 60% i might not join. would you tell me how much to cost for the cruise and include the airline ticket?

hey you know Mandy right? are you close with her? since now she knows you are my in law, so just not telling too much about us to her? I didn't mean she is a bad person, but gossip in turn around in here very fast and you never know how people get all those news from? so, i always shut my mouth in here and only focus on work..

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi Eric, did you see my question?
Expert:  Eric M. replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi Eric, did you receive my new page that I open for you yesterday? also, if you reply my new page, can you put is proofreading on my new page as well?

Oh! No, I didn't mean you have talked about me? I think when she knows Tanya is my in-law then she might know that you are my in-laws as well. that's no big deal, but i just let you know things ahead that is it. thank you!