Eric M.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience:  9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD
29802289

What are the relationships between the key nursing theoretical

What are the relationships between the key nursing theoretical framework and nursing education?

200-300 words
1-2 refrences
Hey! Thanks for requesting me, I'll be happy to help. Did you have a particular theoretical framework in mind? (You mentioned "the" key nursing theoretical framework, so I'm unsure if there's a specific one you're thinking of)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Just in general

Nursing theoretical framework is a body knowledge used to support nursing education.
A theoretical framework contains a specific theory, which provides a way of looking back at nursing phenomena

Thank you

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.