FiveStarLaw
FiveStarLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer, Accountant and Researcher
9968427

fivestarlaw

hi hope u well, i have 10 question in essential sociology, 10 q in world civilizzation 2
Category: Homework
Expert:  FiveStarLaw replied 2 years ago.
I see that another expert has answered some of your questions. I hope I am not too late to answer the rest

FiveStarLaw :

I see that another expert has answered some of your questions. I hope I am not too late to answer the remaining questions

Here is my first group of answers for comparison with your own:

1. Identify things that the members of the group have in common
2. "Good communicators advance more quickly in the company."
3. Editing
4. document the source of your acts and give more information to back up your
claims.
5. investors may be female.

If you have any further questions, I am happy to assist you. You can start your new question with "for FiveStarLaw" and send it to the appropriate legal, tax or homework category so that the question is directed to me and I can give your question my immediate attention

Thank you very much,
FiveStarLaw
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
did u got al the 30 questions?
I did not receive 30 questions – just 10

Here is the 2nd set of answers for comparison with your own:

6. Which is an appropriate way for a subordinate to begin a message to her supervisor
letting him know that the company has been fined due to safety violations in their
department?
c. "Our department has come so far this past year and there are only a few things left that we need to work on."

7. "Please submit your end-of the year report by December 31 so we can include your
accomplishments in our report to the Corporate Office due January 20." Is it
appropriate to give the report due date in this sentence?
c. Yes, because the deadline shows the time limit is justified.

8. Would the sentence "Time is Money!" be a hood opening line for a letter urging a
group of international business executives to come to an immediate decision about
an investment opportunity?
d. No, because people in other countries often take a much more leisurely approach to negotiations; they may want to establish a personal relationship before they decide whether to do business with you or not and that takes time.

9. You are in a group that feels very cohesive, so cohesive that it seems to agree
readily at every step of a project, without any lengthy discussion or conflict.
Sometimes you don't agree with decisions, but you do not say anything. Which of
the following is the MOST probable situation?
c. Members of the group value agreement so much that dissenters feel incapable of speaking out.

10. A job application letter is effective in convincing the reader that an applicant is
knowledgeable of the company by:
c. discussing 10 to 12 specific details to demonstrate the applicant's knowledge.

I would enjoy answering more questions. Thank you very much
FiveStarLaw, Lawyer
Experience: Lawyer, Accountant and Researcher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
world civilizzation

The key figure of Russian industrialization was:
Alexander III.
Nicholas II.
Ivan Denisovich.
Sergei Witte.

Romanticism emphasized:
a commitment to group solidarity.
a focus on feeling, emotion, and imagination.
fascination with the future.
the common and the every day.

_________ spurred the rise in Christian missionary work in East Africa in the nineteenth century.
The spread of Islam in the region
The rising native interest in monotheism
The positive native reception to church establishment
The persistence of the slave trade in East Africa

the Sino Japanese War:
marked the acceptance of Western style imperialism by China when it took Korea from Japan.
began as each country tried to keep the other from taking over Tibet.
became a two power conflict when Russia refused to honor its alliance with Japan.
forced China to cede Taiwan and the Liaodong peninsula to Japan.

sing the Schlieffen Plan:
Germany launched a massive invasion of the Warsaw region of Poland.
France declared war on Austria.
Italy invaded the Austrian Tyrol.
Germany invaded France by way of Belgium.

n appraising the work of Mustapha Kemal Ataturk, one can say that:
he finally succeeded in unifying Persian society.
he maintained a strict Islamic consistency in all aspects of Turkish life.
he created a secular Turkish state that embraced many of aspects of a modern Western nation.
no real change from the traditional Ottoman ways ever occurred under his rule.

Hitler wrote "Mein Kampf":
during World War I.
before the Beer Hall Putsch of 1923.
while in jail after the failed Beer Hall Putsch.
during the early years of the Great Depression.

_________ was increasingly seen by United States as a crucial element in American defense strategy in the Pacific during the winter of 1949-1950.
Oahu
Hong Kong
Taiwan
Sakhalin

Leonid Brezhnev:
valued stability above all, and blocked any significant attempts to deal with economic or social problems.
greatly increased the funding for new agricultural areas in Kazakhstan and Mongolia.
sharply reduced the powers of the KGB and Interior Ministry.
was the first to finally break with Stalinism and to conciliate the Czech regime.

he movement for civil rights in the United States during the 1950s and 1960s:
was strongly opposed by Malcolm X, a white political leader from Illinois.
created a “white backlash” which aided a national trend toward greater political conservatism.
received no governmental support until 1974.
was a catalyst which energized the Indian and black minorities, who together composed thirty four percent of the nation’s population.

essential sociology

What are the two components C. Wright Mills identified as being fundamental to understanding the sociological imagination?
Political systems and economic systems
Race and ethnicity
The means of production and ownership of resources
History and biography

n the "nature vs. nurture" controversy, which of the following terms LEAST applies to nurture?
Social environment
Heredity
Socialization
Parenting

What term applies to the mechanisms society develops to meet its basic needs, such as family, religion, education, and medicine?
Agents of socialization
Social constructs
Virtual communities
Social institutions

What is the largest and most complex type of group?
Society
An aggregate
A category
A bureaucracy

Who was the American sociologist who studied race relations in the post-Civil War South and characterized the entire white South as "an armed camp to keep Negroes in slavery and to kill the black rebel"?
XXXXX XXXXX Carver
W. E. B. DuBois
Booker T. Washington
Benjamin Quarles

ow do winners of large lottery jackpots avoid the pitfall of anomie?
They take an isolationist approach, moving to a new location and cutting all ties with former associates.
They hire an attorney to manage their affairs and withdraw from society.
They maintain the lifestyle and behavior they had prior to their financial windfall.
They embrace the "life of the rich and famous" and treat themselves to what they can now afford.

Which American president had the greatest influence in developing the Social Security program?
Woodrow Wilson
Herbert Hoover
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Harry S. Truman

What is the name of the three-stage theory Anti-Malthusians rely on to explain world population growth?
Demographic transition theory
Population inversion theory
Geographic regression theory
Urban growth and development theory

At the last shareholder meeting of the Arrowhead Corporation the stockholders of the corporation refused to rubberstamp the CEO's recommendations. How is this refusal characterized in the world of business?
The stockholders do not understand business management.
The stockholders are exerting a coup' de etat against the CEO.
The stockholders are staging a stockholders' revolt.
The stockholders are going on a wildcat strike.

n his research, George Farkas discovered that, even though they had identical test scores, some students were prone to receive better grades than others. Which students received the better grades?
Boys and Latinos
Girls and Asian Americans
White females and African Americans
Latino males and white females

sorry maybe too many pages open, thank u
Do you want to open another page for these answers? You can only accept one time on a page. Or you can bonus – let me know. I will start working now
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
this is $40 page, so 30 question u tell me and i can put the bonus here, thank you ;)

1. The key figure of Russian industrialization was:
Sergei Witte

2. Romanticism emphasized:
a focus on feeling, emotion, and imagination

3. __________ spurred the rise in Christian missionary work in East Africa in the nineteenth century.

4. The Sino Japanese War
forced China to cede Taiwan and the LIaodong peninsula to Japan

5. Using Schlieffen Plan:
D) Germany invaded France by way of Belgium

6. In appraising the work of Mustapha Kemal Ataturk, one can say that:

7. Hitler wrote "Mein Kampf":
while in jail after the failed Beer Hall Putsch

8. __________ was increasingly seen by United States as a crucial element in American defense strategy in the pacific During the winter of 1949-1950.
Taiwan

9. Leonid Brezhnev
valued stability above all, and blocked any significant attempts to deal with economic or social problems

10. The movement for civil rights in the United States during the 1950s and 1960s
was a catalyst which energized the Indian and Black minorities, who together composed thrity four percent of the nations population.

essential sociology

History and biography

Heredity

Social institutions

Society
An aggregate
A category
A bureaucracy

XXXXX XXXXX Carver
W. E. B. DuBois
Booker T. Washington
Benjamin Quarles

Franklin D. Roosevelt

Demographic transition theory

Girls and Asian Americans

Looking forward to more questions:-)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Society
An aggregate
A category
A bureaucracy

XXXXX XXXXX Carver
W. E. B. DuBois
Booker T. Washington
Benjamin Quarles

society
W. E. B. DuBois
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you very much, how u like for this questions? :) we done for tonight
next week or this week will be business law and social impact in technology
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
FiveStarLaw, Lawyer
Thank you so much for the bonus :-)

Please remember to tell me how we scored on the assignment
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
this small one don t tell u the score, just say PASS< is just to verify that i have done all the semester assignment plus my written. once this final is been accept that what ever was the previous score it will validate, which was great :)
Thanks for letting me know. Have a great day!
Thank you so much for trusting me with your questions.

Please let me know how you did on the assignment.

If you have any further questions, I am happy to assist you. You can start your new question with "For FiveStarLaw" and send it to the appropriate legal, tax or homework category so that the question is directed to me and I can give your question my immediate attention

Thank you very much,
FiveStarLaw
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ciao, XXXXX XXXXX well.

let me know your time, and i will put the question on the quiz of 20 question for 8 assignment on busines law, social impact on techology. thank u

I am ready at your convenience – you can start a new page

Hi Danyboy,

I hope all is well with you.

Please let me know if I can assist you with your homework or legal/tax matters