Owen
Owen, Attending Physician
Experience:  I teach medical students and residents with title of Asst. Professor
18703594

Anyone an expert in an Intro to Womens Studies? I have a class

Anyone an expert in an Intro to Women's Studies? I have a class coming up that I'll need some assistance with.

Thanks!
What are you looking for - I am an Ob/Gyn doctor?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I'm not entirely sure yet as the course will start next week. Trying to be proactive though in finding help ahead of time.

From the course description, the course analyzes the social construction of gender and its relationship to class, race, age, ethnicity, and sexual identity. A wide range of topics are discussed including the following: Systems of privilege and inequality in women's lives; learning gender; sexuality, power, and intimacy; mental health and health issues; womens work social policy issues; religion and spirituality in womens lives; and activism and social change.
Well if you need help with some questions that I might be able to help with - just ask - I've been an ob/gyn for quite some time - so do have some insight....

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
How accessible are you on Just Answer and how available are you in terms of writing essay's or papers?
I am usually on daily.
But, I keep my writing to paragraphs - I do not write term papers -
For an answer I will write about 200 words...
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for letting me know. Term papers I assume, but not sure yet, will be a part of this course I suspect. So I may need to obtain help from others. But I'll keep you in mind for sure. In the meantime, can you opt out and open up to others for me?

Thanks so much!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.