Kathy
Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
49749778

peter the greats decidion to move the capital

peter the great's decidion to move the capital of russia to st. petersburg reflects the shift of power in europe to the A. north, B. west, C. east, D. South

the treaty of westphalia of 1648 A. gave rulers the right to impose their religion upon their subjects. B. ended civil wars throughout europe, C. ended the wars of religion through a policy of tolerance, D. came close to establishing the power of the roman church in england.

what old world product became widely popular in eurasia only once it was cultivated in the new world? A. sugar, B. Cacao, C. Potatoes, D. Tobacco.

For most people the religious revival of the eighteenth century focused on A. a scientific and reasoned approach to faith. B. individual study of the scriptures. C. feelings and enthusiasm, D. returning to organized religions that had successfully dealt with public corruption

what was a key discovery during the early sixteenth century that made regular trade possible across the Atlantic Ocean? A. Square Sails, B. Longitude, C. The Gulf Stream, D. Monsoonal Winds.

Religious reform in Mongolia under Altan Khan was guided by A. Jesuits, B. Tibetan Buddhists., C. Muslim Scholars., D. Hindu priests.

Category: Homework
Expert:  Kathy replied 2 years ago.
peter the great's decidion to move the capital of russia to st. petersburg reflects the shift of power in europe to the A. north,

the treaty of westphalia of 1648 A. gave rulers the right to impose their religion upon their subjects.

what old world product became widely popular in eurasia only once it was cultivated in the new world?
A. sugar,

For most people the religious revival of the eighteenth century focused on
C. feelings and enthusiasm,

what was a key discovery during the early sixteenth century that made regular trade possible across the Atlantic Ocean?
C. The Gulf Stream,

Religious reform in Mongolia under Altan Khan was guided by
B. Tibetan Buddhists.

Above are your answers I hope they help. Thanks
Kathy, Teacher
Experience: Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
1. which of the following european land empires expanded its territory most aggressively in the sixteenth and early seventeenth centuries? A. Ottoman B. Mughal India c. China D. russia
2. What common trend occurred in most regions from the mid sixteenth century to the late seventeenth century? A. a decrease in wealth in the world B. a decline in the slave trade C. extension of land exploitation D. the downfall of many large empires.
9. One of the most effective forms of resistance that slaves employed against their masters was A. open rebellion B. not having children C. working slowly D. earning money to buy their freedom
10. what was the main motivating factor for european maritime expansion in the sixteenth and early seventeenth centuries? A. to increase economic opportunity B. to spread christian values,C. to conquer other empires or nations and take away local control D. to seek out new lands for increasing populations
11. probably the most lasting contribution of napoleons rule was A. abolishing the aristocracy and subordinating the church to the state B. redrawing the map to Europe C. his legal code D. his understanding of the role of the military
12 Although Chinese emperors were theoretically unlimited in their authority, during the reign of the emperor Zhengde his administration A. joined a violent rebellion against him B. insisted that he go on a military campaign C. went on strike D. deposed him
13. The Dutch and the French succeeded in overtaking Arabia in the production of A. cloves B. Silk C. Coffee D. Pepper
14. During the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries, Japan was the world's leading producer of A. rhubarb B. porcelain C. Pepper D. Silver
15. Ignatius Loyola was a A. priest who became a leader of the Inquisition in Spain B. dissillusioned monk who founded the dominican Order C. wandering ascetic who founded the Franciscans D. soldier who founded the Jesuits
16. What practice was key to the success of the Mughals in ruling over India? A. low taxation and a reliance on self-initiative B. moderate taxes and public spending C. high taxation and public spending D. an emphasis on peaceful relations between states.
17. which of the following best explains the lack of cholera outbreaks in Japan? A. their tradition of tea drinking B. early introduction of sewage treatment plants. C. their use of human waste as fertilizer D. their culture of strict personal hygiene
18. the state that europeans came to eye like greedy creditors around a rich mans deathbed was the A.Ottoman B. Russian c. Persian D. Austrian Empire.
19 What occurred virtually every time natives and europeans came into contact? A. Large successful settlements were created B. Deadly diseases were transmitted to the natives C. wars broke out D. deadly diseases were transmitted to europeans
20. the economic success of the Mughals in India was dependent upon A. economic success of subjects under their rule B. the success of external markets c. low levels of taxation d. success of expoerters
Expert:  Kathy replied 2 years ago.
I will post your answers promptly. Thanks
Expert:  Kathy replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.