David L.
David L., Engineer
Experience:  20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications
13852270

David L, I am here again to ask for your help with a question.

David L, I am here again to ask for your help with a question. http://www.mediafire.com/?uhb5okmar91cfad
Thank you in advance.
Category: Homework
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for requesting me.

Do you need a particular amount of content or format?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The only other thing that came with instrustion was an example.

For example, in the book, The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat and Other Clinical Tales, Dr. Oliver Sacks discusses the case study titled "Eyes Right," where Mrs. P. suffered a stroke to the right occipital region of her brain, thereby leaving
her with a condition called "hemineglect," where she completely lost the idea
of left. Everything in Mrs. P.'s understanding of her visual world comes only
from things she can see in her right visual field.

Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.

I am thinking by breaking it up in two sections it would come out well. Describe the disorder itself and then describe how the disorder effected the nervous system that lead to a deficit in the one or more of the five senses.

Give me as much as you can word-wise for each section as long as it sounds good and goes with the example that was given.

I am sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but I forgot to get the response in a text message. I am fixing that now so I can get back to you as you need me. Thank you again David.Laughing

Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Ok thanks.

The instructions mention "presentation," so does it need to be in PowerPoint slides?

Also, just to confirm, the content should be about bipolar disorder correct?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, it should be about bipolar. From what I understand from the example given, a case study about someone who was overcome by bipolar do to an incedent and how it affected him or her.

This is my portion of a group power point, but as long as it is in the two sections, I should be able to use the information in the speaker notes.

Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Ok so do you just need the content or also the slide format?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If you could give me the slide format, that would be great. Wow, thanks!

I also forgot to add citations.

Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Ok thanks. I will include references as well and how about two slides, one for each section. Will that work for you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, that would work very well.
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Ok thanks.

And you need this one today, correct?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes please.

Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Ok thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How is it going? Is everything OK?
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.

Yes, still working on it and expect to complete and post it here shortly.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you so much. Laughing
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Your welcome :)
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
David L., Engineer
Experience: 20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications