getsetgo
getsetgo, MBA
Experience:  MBA from IIM Calcutta, Engineer, 8+ years of exp. at executive level
15962517

GETSETGO: I have been recently promoted as junior vice president

GETSETGO: I have been recently promoted as junior vice president of human resources at my organization. I need to prepare my first presentation on appropriate communication to a group of 20 newly hired employees for their orientation. The profile of the group is as follows:

15 entry-level with no corporate experience, of which 5 have no job experience whatsoever.
5 upper-level hires, of which 3 hold higher designations than yours. Their age ranges between 17 to 55 years.
Of these 20, 6 are Hispanic, 2 are Asian, 2 are African-American, and 10 are Caucasian.
60% of the group are women.
2 disabled employees, one of whom has a hearing disability while the other uses a wheelchair.
Perform an audience analysis while planning your presentation. Ensure that you consider issues such as arrangement of the room, content and length of the presentation, and handouts and visual aids.

You can use the Week 3_Assignment 2 template for providing the solution. I will attach that if you say you can help with this. It's due Sunday June 10th.
Please provide the template.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
got it. Thanks
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.