Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
50749495

Please state whether you are in agreeance or disagreeance w/

Please state whether you are in agreeance or disagreeance w/ my answer to the DQ1 question and why?

DQ question:
1. What is the definition of Criminal Law? How does criminal law apply to the overall process of criminal justice? How can we improve the backlog of criminal law cases that have flooded the criminal justice court system? Explain.

My Answer:
Criminal Law is protecting the intrest's of society by helping maintain social order and stability. Criminal law prohibits conduct that causes or threatens the public interest; defines and warns people of the acts that are subject to criminal punishment; distinguishes between serious and minor offenses; and imposes punishment to protect society and to satisfy the demands for retribution, rehabilitation, and deterrence. Criminal law typically focuses on offenses such as rape, robbery, and murder.
Criminal law apply's to the overall process of criminal justice by having in place, laws to be followed , that if they are not followed individuals will be arrested and incarcerated. We can improve the backlog of criminal log cases that have flooded into the criminal justice court system by settling more cases out of court and using probation and other programs as punishments instead of going to court. This is especially a good idea with small non-violent offenses. There needs to be drug programs that offenders be made to attend instead of going to court and to jail or prison.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes, I do!

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Alex, Engineer
Experience: BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.