Jane T (LLC)
Jane T (LLC), Former straight A Student - Now Mom
Experience:  Degrees in Eng., econ; JD (law), MBA, former valedictorian & winner of academic scholarship
2911261

My answer from Week 1 DQ3- can you please review and write

My answer from Week 1 DQ3- can you please review and write a response letting me know if you agree or disagree or just simply have a similiar example to share.

Question:
What is criminal liability? How does criminal liability impact the criminal justice system? Why does criminal liability work/not work? Explain.

My Answer:
Criminal liability is the degree of blameworthiness assigned to the defendant after processing by the court, and the extent to which the defendant is subject to penalties prescribed by criminal law. The primary purpose of any criminal trail is the determination of the defendants degree of criminal liability if any. In criminal liability it is important to recognize the crucial distinction between legal guilt and factual guilt.
Criminal liability impacts the criminal justice system because it is the job of the system to prove guilty or not by the facts and according to law.
I think that criminal liability works because it is used to determine how bad the crime was and to what extent it should be punished committing it. That is why each case should be determined individually with all aspects of the crime and the offender and what led to the crime.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes I am

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Experience: Degrees in Eng., econ; JD (law), MBA, former valedictorian & winner of academic scholarship