Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

4. THE REASON WHY IT IS WRONG TO MAKE A LYING PROMISE, ACCORDING

4. THE REASON WHY IT IS WRONG TO MAKE A LYING PROMISE, ACCORDING TO KANT, IS BECAUSE THIS ACT CANNOT BE WILLED AS A GENERAL PRACTICE WITHOUT CONTRADICTION. (TRUE OR FALSE)
5. ACCORDING TO KANT, TO ACT WITH A "GOOD WILL" MEANS TO DO WHAT WILL BENEFIT OTHERS. (TRUE OR FALSE)
6. ACCORDING TO KANT, ONE CAN DO WHAT IS RIGHT AND THAT ACTION STILL MAY NOT HAVE "MORAL WORTH". (TRUE OR FALSE)
7. ACCORDING TO KANT, AN OBLIGATION OR "OUGHT" IS CATERGORICAL WHEN IT IS SOMETHING WE OUGHT TO DO IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE SOME ENDS OR GOALS THAT WE HAVE. (TRUE OR FALSE)
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Expert:  Chris M. replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)