Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience:  Ph.D., M.A., B.A.
36334456

Good Morning Dr. Steve, Here is next weeks assigenments that

Customer Question

Good Morning Dr. Steve, Here is next weeks assigenments that either due on Sunday or Monday evening :

1. How have common law and the Magna Carta influenced modern criminal law?

Your response must be at least 75 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. You may also use outside source[s]. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.

2. How did the creators of the Classical School of criminological thought view punishment, and what did they believe was the purpose for punishing criminal offenders? What did neoclassicists think about punishment of offenders, and what was the basis for their beliefs? Which school of thought do you agree with? Why?

Your response must be at least 200 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. You may also use outside source[s]. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.

3.Discuss the attractiveness of crime and the effectiveness of situational crime prevention. Do you think removing criminal opportunities through situational changes, such as target hardening, is an effective method for overcoming crime’s seductive qualities? Why, or why not?

4. Does the death penalty’s deterrent value outweigh its negative factors, such as the possibility of error and the increased expense when compared to life imprisonment? Do you think that the death penalty has been applied in a racially discriminatory manner? Support your answers.

And just as a reminder my professor asked that I include my references (Remember to use in-text citations) in my answers. Thank you Dr. Steve.

Regards,
Lawrence
Category: Homework
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
Good evening Lawrence,

Thank you for your request. I will be sure to have your reports posted by Monday evening at the latest.

I will also be sure to post each report separately with in-text citations for each report.

Best regards,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dr. Steve,

Thanks again. U are the greatest.

Regards

Lawrence

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
Thank you, Lawrence.

All the best,
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
Good morning Lawrence,

I am just dropping a line to let you know that I have completed the first drafts of your reports and that I should have the final drafts posted within the next 3 hours.

Speak to you soon,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Good Morning Dr. Steve,

Thank you for the update.

Regards

Lawrence

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
Just dropping a line to let you know that it is taking a little more time than expected (I am doing a lot of interesting research related to the death penalty issue), although I will definitely have it posted within the next two hours at the latest.

Best regards,
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
Good evening Lawrence,

I want confirm that you have successfully downloaded all 4 reports. Once you have confirmed that all the reports have been downloaded, I will delete the links for privacy per your standing order to do so.

Speak to you soon,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Good Evening Dr. Steve,

All reports have been downloaded successfully. Thank you as always. i will be posting my next assignments here in the next couple of hours. Take care and have a good nite.

Lawrence

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
Thank you, Lawrence.

I will await your new assignments.

Best regards,