Kathy
Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
49749778

Choose any tool for social networking to create a free account.

Choose any tool for social networking to create a free account. The social networking tool should meet the following criteria:
Is not a tool you have used before
It connects you with other people
It is open to the public
It does not promote offensive language or actions
It allows you to answer the questions for this assignment
Research scholarly sources about your chosen social media tool. Then, using scholarly evidence, answer the following questions:
How does this social media tool help you connect with friends or colleagues? Describe this with as much detail as possible. Look this up on the Internet if you need to, as you may not realize all of the ways it may be beneficial.
What is a workplace application for this social media? Again, use search engines that will help you to answer this appropriately.
What is a potential drawback of this kind of media?
Describe the experience of engaging this exercise.
Paste a screenshot of the social media account you just created in your assignment paper. Follow these steps:
Log into the social media Web site you created an account in.
From this “logged in” location, press the Alt key on your keyboard and then press the Print Screen key on your keyboard.
Display your assignment paper document. Click the mouse button in the area where you want to paste the screenshot. Hold down the Ctrl key and then press the v key. This will paste an image of your social media screen into your paper.
Change the size of your screen print to be approximately 3 by 4 inches.
Click inside the graphic; this will put sizing squares around your graphic.
Move the cursor to a corner of your graphic until your cursor changes to a diagonal arrow.
Click and drag the cursor towards the center of the graphic so that the graphic gets smaller.
When the screenshot is approximately 3 by 4 inches, let go of the mouse.

Write a 2–3-page paper in Word format (not counting title and reference page). Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Include an APA formatted title page and reference page. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M4_A2.doc.

By Monday, June 11, 2012,

Kathy :

Thanks for the question I will complete on a timely manner. thansk

Kathy :

Sorry meant to type Thanks

Customer:

ok thank u

Kathy :

no problem

Please see additional instructions of the material you will need to add to the essay I am currently working on for you. Thanks instructions
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
my computer wont let me screen print
Could you try to save and send it as an additional attachment to the essay I will send you. Thanks
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok thank u
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.