Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters

Kathy, Due Thurs 1. The colonization of the New World established

Kathy, Due Thurs
1. The colonization of the New World established what is now called the United States of America. It also impacted the indigenous population forever. Do you think the European colonization of the New World was positive or negative overall? Why? Support your opinion with evidence from a scholarly source.

2. The U.S. Constitution says nothing about the federal government's role with schooling or education. What might schools be like today if we still had no clear distinction between public and private schools? Briefly debate the pros and cons of such an arrangement.

For the debate, you will argue the pros of making no clear distinction between public and private schools.

Develop an argument that supports your assigned side and provide sufficient justification for your argument.

Kathy :

I will complete on a timely manner. Thanks

I also just posted another question. Can you answer it by tomorrow morning early?

Kathy :

I responded to your posting. Thanks

Hey Kathy! What time do you plan to have the response completed? Thank you for your help!!!

Kathy :

I have completed the first question and I am currently working on the second question. Please check back around 8 PM. Thanks

Great! Thank you for your response!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Kathy I just posted a new question and requested you. I hope you are able to help. Thank you!!!!
I responded to your posting. Thanks