Shawn P Adamo
Shawn P Adamo, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
Experience:  CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
15641319

How has the legal system evolved, as it applies to special

Customer Question

a)      How has the legal system evolved, as it applies to special education, over the past 20 years, and how has that affected the legal framework for special education today?

b)      How does the legal framework differ for special needs students and regular students in private and public schools?

c)      Who monitors the implementation and evaluation of IEPs in private and public schools?

d)     In the legal expert’s opinion, are there any elements of special education law that need refinement? Explain
Category: Homework
Expert:  Shawn P Adamo replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.