Mijcar
Mijcar, Teacher
Experience:  Taught 40 years College & HS * MS in Math * Published Writer
66358889

speech Self-Introduction Based

speech Self-Introduction Based on a Personal Object

please reply me on email XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Category: Homework
Expert:  Mijcar replied 4 years ago.

Mijcar :

Tell me something about you so I can relate a personal object to you.

Mijcar :

Also, are you actually going to give this speech, or will you just hand it in?

Mijcar :

And, how long does it need to be?

Mijcar :

We are unable to respond to you by email. All communication must be via this site.

Mijcar :

If this introduction may be about anyone, then I start right now; but if it needs to be related to you, then I need the following minimum information:

Mijcar :

1. Male or female; 2. Age range; 3. one or two things that you really, really like; 4. one big thing that you want to be or become.

Mijcar :

If you actually have and/or carry some personal object that means something special to you, it would help me to know what it is and why it's special, but ... I can write something without it.

Let me know how urgent this is, so I can get started in good time.

Mijcar :
JACUSTOMER-lwd1sz0a- :

female age 22 the personal object panting its so urgent need it tomoraw thanks

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Its about me the introduction but its ok to write it an information not real the speech 3 min I need it tomoraw
Expert:  Mijcar replied 4 years ago.
I want to make sure I understand this perfectly. I am assuming that the personal object you meant is a painting? Something you drew and painted yourself?

Or do you mean that you are interested in painting as a career?
Expert:  Mijcar replied 4 years ago.
Okay, here you go.

Attachment: 2012-06-04_025232_personal_introduction_based_on_an_object.docx

If you can't read this, let me know, and I will paste it here (it just won't look as nice, but it will still be good).

You said this was to be an introduction to yourself, so I didn't try to make it an entire speech or you would lose credit.

Let me know how you did. We care about all our customers.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Speech #1: Self-Introduction Based on a Personal Object

Using the following prompt as a guide, prepare a 3-minute speech of introduction.
Prompt: Select an object that represents a significant aspect of your background, personality, values, or ambitions. Use the object as a point of departure to develop a speech that explains how it relates to your life. For example, journalism major might select a newspaper as a way to explain her professional goals. An avid tennis player might bring a tennis racket to show passion about the sport. The speech we will watch in class uses a plant to represent the student’s relationship to important people in her life, and to explain her personality.
Don’t choose an object that is very large, heavy or valuable (you can use a photo instead). The purpose of the speech is NOT to explain the object in detail, but to use it as a vehicle for introducing yourself to the class.
This assignment is worth 10% of your total course grade.

that's my speech must be its must be today to prepare for it please replay me soon

Expert:  Mijcar replied 4 years ago.
I need to know right away.
Is your object a painting?
If it is a painting, tell me something about what it looks like.
If it is not a painting, tell me clearly what it is, and decribe it.
The speech must be built around this object. I can't help you without the information.
We do not want you publishing personal information here.
But you have to give me something that I can build an introduction around. And we're getting close to the last minute, so please don't wait any longer.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes its painting oil panting and pencel paintings that's kind of paintind I donot paint persons I paint about nature hope its help
Expert:  Mijcar replied 4 years ago.
This is excellent and I am working on the speech right now.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
am waiting you
Expert:  Mijcar replied 4 years ago.
Here you are. Please read it asap and let me know if you need me to change it in any way.

Read correctly, it will last 3 to 5 minutes (don't hurry!)

Attachment: 2012-06-04_154846_personal_introduction.docx

Best Wishes
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
She donot like it its must be about an object and connected to my personalty but you talk detaled about the object she gave me time till today please I need it personalty kind smart active must talk about 3 and connected to the object please urgent
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Speech #1:  Self-Introduction Based on a Personal Object

Prompt:  Select an object that represents a significant aspect of your background, personality, values, or ambitions.  Use the object as a point of departure to develop a speech that explains how it relates to your life.  For example, journalism major might select a newspaper as a way to explain her professional goals. An avid tennis player might bring a tennis racket to show passion about the sport.  The speech we will watch in class uses a plant to represent the student’s relationship to important people in her life, and to explain her personality.

Don’t choose an object that is very large, heavy or valuable (you can use a photo instead).  The purpose of the speech is NOT to explain the object in detail, but to use it as a vehicle for introducing yourself to the class.

This assignment is worth 10% of your total course grade.  this is the one please need it for today :(
Expert:  Mijcar replied 4 years ago.
I will try to re-do and finish by midday.
Expert:  Mijcar replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Expert:  Mijcar replied 4 years ago.

How did you do with your speech?