Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Please HELP ASAP

Customer Question

what were the 5 pieces of evidence that the jury relied on to convict scott petersen? What were the events that led to Peterson's arrest and eventual convictions of the crimes? what are the details of the crimes and elements for which he was found guilty.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hello. Customer Service just informed us you did still want an answer so your question has been reopened to all the Professionals and marked high priority. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Expert:  Jane T (LLC) replied 4 years ago.

Can you tell me if you need this answered just as pieces of information or notes or if you are looking for more of an essay type of reply?

Also, do you need legal, case references or court documents or are newspaper accounts of the trial sufficient?