Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

RA - 201

Customer Question

this is a fundamentals of early childhood education question
1. Describe the three thought patterns that violent teens demonstrate during conflict situations. Explain how early childhood professionals can help you children in each of these areas.
2. What is continuity, and why is it considered an indicator of a quality early childhood program? Describe two factors that cause a lack of continuity in early childhood programs.
3. On your first job as an early childhood professional, you encounter a child who has difficulty with every type of transition from switching activities to arriving and departing. Describe some steps you can take to help this child with transitions.
4. Describe the four levels of listening.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
im no longer waiting for an answer
Expert:  Jane T (LLC) replied 4 years ago.

Sorry I missed you. If you can include requirements such as word or page length required and formating, citations, it may be easier for Professionals to determine if they can assist.