Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I need help with this by the end of the day. Please help me

Customer Question

I need help with this by the end of the day. Please help me a bonus is included.

how criminal cases progress from the trial level up through appeals and finally to the United States Supreme Court.

Explain how cases follow this path, in both the Federal system as well as your home state’s system. Show how cases are appealed and for what reasons they may be appealed. How do appellate courts (including the Supreme Court) decide which cases to accept? If a case is selected to have an appeal heard, what actually takes place in that hearing?

Assuming a case is heard by the U.S. Supreme Court, explain how the Justices arrive at, and publish their decision.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Expert:  Jane T (LLC) replied 4 years ago.

I see you have not replied to this, do you still need this?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
YEs I do

Thank you, I will opt out so others can assist.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  M. Kennedy replied 4 years ago.

Do you still need this?