Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

RA - 201

Customer Question

Hi Ryan,
Can you help with this one- I have been trying with the interactive text but cant get anywhere:
(a) If F1 is set to 12 N directly to the left, what should F2 be set to so that the ball does not move when you press GO? (b) If F1 is set to 10 N directly to the left, what should F2 be set to so that the ball hits the target directly to the right of the ball? (c) If F1 is set to 10 N straight up, what should F2 be set to so that the ball hits the target that is up and to the right of the ball?
Here is a picture of the problem: http://i46.tinypic.com/f7x1s.jpg
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I no longer need help with this question. Thanks :)

Expert:  Seanna replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for using JustAnswer again. I apologize for the delay. Did you mean you no longer just need Ryan, or no longer need an answer?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No longer need an answer. I got help :)