Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

RA - 211

Customer Question

Choose three of the following questions to address:
What types of systems are needed to ensure that all individuals have access to the benefits of our community as well to bring health and effectiveness to an organization or the broader community?
How do we ensure fair treatment, fair administration of rules, fair compensation, fair blame, and ensure due process to allow all opinions to be heard?
How might the Relationship Lens be misused through abuse of power or personal hubris? Cite a recent example in the news. (If you don't know the meaning of hubris, look it up and include its definition as you answer this question.)
How do you know when you are improperly using your personal power? How do you know when your life is out of balance? How do you bring it back into balance?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes, please continue the search inundating the right answer. Thanks!!
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes concurrently, please continue the search inundating the question. Thanks!!
Expert:  Seanna replied 4 years ago.
Hello. These are great questions. I'm not sure why you use the word Concurrently though, which means basically 'happening at the same time' but if you could tell me how many words you need for each answer, if references are required and when they are due, I will let you know right away if I can assist. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Actually the question was already overdue. Please exclude the question. I acutely apologize for the message that was delivered. Thanks!!