Kathy
Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
49749778

Two paragraphs each for each question, due by Thursday 5/31/2012

Two paragraphs each for each question, due by Thursday 5/31/2012 in the afternoon before 5:00pm EST.

1. Scarcity of Water

How has the scarcity of water affected the cultural, economic, or political history of MENA? How could the water crisis come to a head in the upcoming years? Why do you think, with such a limited amount of resources, this region was able to become the "cradle of civilization"?
2. Religion in MENA

How has religion played a part in the development of this region? Why do you think there has been some religious contention in MENA?

Kathy :

Hi! I am willing to assist. Do you required citations and references? Thanks

Customer:

Hello Kathy, no citations/ references are required for this assignment. Thank you!

Kathy :

Thanks I will complete your assignment on a timely manner.

Customer:

Thank you so much!!

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.