Mijcar
Mijcar, Teacher
Experience:  Taught 40 years College & HS * MS in Math * Published Writer
66358889

Identify the subject of each sentence by circlingon it: One

Customer Question

Identify the subject of each sentence by circlingon it:

One of my hobbiess is making my own beer. Surprisingly, not much equipment is needed . You need malt extract, grains, hops, yeast, and water.First, you boil the ingredients, except the yeast, for about forty-five minutes. Next, you allow the mixture to cool and then add the yeast and stir. Now you put the mixture in an airtight container and store it at room temperature for one to two weeks.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again,

I will underline the subject of each sentence.

One of my hobbies is making my own beer. Surprisingly, not much equipment is needed . You need malt extract, grains, hops, yeast, and water.First, you boil the ingredients, except the yeast, for about forty-five minutes. Next, you allow the mixture to cool and then add the yeast and stir. Now you put the mixture in an airtight container and store it at room temperature for one to two weeks.

Positive Feedback and Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Mijcar replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello again,

Just curious--did your assignment specify whether you were to circle the 'simple subject' or the 'complete subject, including modifiers,' in each sentence? I chose the simple subject (one word) since you hadn't mentioned anything more specific in the question.

I would appreciate it if you let me know which answers were correct, after you submit them.

Thanks,
Cher

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
Expert:  Mijcar replied 4 years ago.
Cstone, Cher and I are both holding our breaths waiting for your report back. If I hold my breath any longer, I will turn blue and faint. Help!