Susan Athena
Susan Athena, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  10+ yrs teaching & tutoring. AP essay grader. 2 masters degrees. English, IT, business.

Att, Linda: the Mall of America is the largest mall the U.S

Att, Linda:
the Mall of America is the largest mall the U.S IT is located in Bloomington Minnesota. This town is just a few miles the twin cities of minneapolis and St.Paul. The mall is a 78-acre site, and it s main shopping area is 2.4 million square feet. In other words, it is four football fields long and three football fields wide. Architects and builders took four years to complete the construction the mall, and they finally opened it 1992. Located the center of the mall is Knott's Camp Snoopy, an indoor theme park. It is the largest one the , and it honors Charles M . Schulz, who is orginally Minneapolis, and who created the "peanut" comic strip. It is probably impossible to walk the entire mall and stop in all the shops one day. But most vistors don't mind because the Mall of america is not just a place to shop- it is a vaction spot.
this paragraph is missing these prepositions: (though, from ,on, of,in, . tp add a missing preposition, just circle the space where it should be. then type the correct preposition in the textbox, need to to use the preposition more than once
Category: Homework
Expert:  Linda_us replied 2 years ago.
HiCustomerbr/>
I am not sure of all the blanks. I will opt out so that other expert can help you with this question.

Regards

Linda
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok
Expert:  Susan Athena replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Experience: 10+ yrs teaching & tutoring. AP essay grader. 2 masters degrees. English, IT, business.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Susan Athena:Cell phones have made our lives worse, not better. 2Remember when you
could eat in a restaurant without hearing the obnoxious ring of someone's cell
phone? 3From restaurants to movie theaters, cell phones violate peace
and quiet. 4And not only do they disturb others, but they also
distract the people using them. 5Have you ever driven behind someone
talking on a cell phone? 6You can tell that the driver is on the
phone because of the changing speed and swerving. 7The crazy thing is
that people think cell phones have made their lives easier. 8The
truth is, they have not. 9My sister, for example, uses her cell phone
to call her office for messages. 10She works twenty-four hours a day
now, thanks to her cell phone. 11Then there are all the mental
burdens of figuring out how to carry the phone (belt clip or phone bag?),
remembering to take it along, keeping it charged, and finding a place with good
reception. 12How do I know these things? 13I was once a
cell phone user, but I saw the light and broke free from cell phone bondage.
14You know, it's not called a cell phone without good reason.

What is the topic of this paragraph?

a) the
fast pace of life today
b) technology

c) rude
people

d) cell
phones
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
close this question.
Hi. Thanks for your question.

I'm sorry I was unavailable this morning when you requested me. It looks like you no longer need an answer. Please feel free to let me know if there's anything else I can assist with.

Kind regards,
Susan