Hello, and thanks for the question.
Your post got cut short at question #19. Could you complete the questions?
19. The exclusionary rule is: (Points : 4)
legislatively created lawjudge made case lawjury made case lawjust a rule not law
20. In which of the following scenarios can an officer make a lawful arrest? (Points : 4)
for a misdemeanor that the police didn't witnessfor a misdemeanor that was committed in an officer's presenceboth a and bneither a or b
21. Officers who make a traffic stop may: (Points : 4)
cite the driverissue a summons for a required court appearancearrest and jail the driverany of the preceding depending on the circumstances
22. A warrantless search is reasonable: (Points : 4)
incident to a lawful arrestwith consentwhen evidence is in plain viewall of the above
23. Obtaining a confession by ____________ is constitutional. (Points : 4)
physical coercionpsychological coercionmisrepresentationsnone of the proceedings
24. The Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination comes into play: (Points : 4)
only at trialwhenever a government agent questions a suspect; whether in custody or notonly during custodial interrogationnever-there is no such privilege attached to the Fifth Amendment.
25. The Sixth Amendment presumes that one's legal counsel is also: (Points : 4)
effectiveaffordableboth a and b
Victor was robbed and beaten by a man wearing a rubber