Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters

paraphrase this paragraph: “In one study examining the financial

paraphrase this paragraph:
“In one study examining the financial impact of 25 chronic physical and mental health problems, researchers polled 34,622 employees at 10 companies. The researchers tabulated the amount of money the companies spent on medical and pharmacy costs for employees, as well as employees’ self-reported absenteeism and lost productivity, using the WHO questionnaire.
Due monday

Kathy :

Thanks for the request, let me be sure I understand your assignment. I just need to paraphrase the paragraph you posted correct? Thanks

yes thats it but theres more to para phrase :

When researchers ranked the most costly health conditions (including direct and indirect costs), depression ranked first, and anxiety ranked fifth — with obesity, arthritis, and back and neck pain in between.

Many of the studies in this field have concluded that the indirect costs of mental health disorders — particularly lost productivity — exceed companies’ spending on direct costs, such as health insurance contributions and pharmacy expenses. Given the generally low rates of treatment, the researchers suggest that companies should invest in the mental health of workers — not only for the sake of the employees but to improve their own botXXXXX XXXXXne”

Kathy :

I will complete on a timely manner. Thanks

thank u

Kathy :

No problem

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.