David L.
David L., Engineer
Experience:  20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications
13852270

David L, I saw that you have answered my next question in

Customer Question

David L,
I saw that you have answered my next question in the past, and was wondering if you could help me since you have already covered the topic. Let me know if you are free.
Category: Homework
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for requesting me.

What is the question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8daj21729bctu7g

The only other instruction was: . I am looking for Function and Connection
within the brain to activity and body action.

I am not sure what that means and I didn't see the photo in the old question that you did, but thought I'd ask anyway.

Do you think you can do it?

Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
By when do you need it completed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Monday, but I would like to have it done before then if it is doable. ;-)
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Ok thanks. I will try to complete it before that time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you.
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Smile
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello David,

I hope you are enjoying the holiday. I was wondering if you would be done with the assignment today because it is due later tonight? Hope to hear from you soon.

Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.

Yes, I am working on completing it now.

Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you so much. I will be here.
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Ok thanks.
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.

Please click the link below to download the answer document:

click here

David L., Engineer
Experience: 20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I gave the $20 because that's what it said it would normaly cost, but let me know if you want more. I have another task for you if you're available tomorrow. Again, thank you!!
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.

Yes just let me know when you post the question and also request me so I will be notified and will then respond.

Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I made a mistake on this question. I was supose to send you this link. You already helped me with the ones you just completed and for that I am sorry. I saw you answered these before for someone else. Let me know how much you want for the helping me...again. I feel like a nutball, but here is the correct link.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?x64z0fr60juw0ed

Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.

I can complete this for you...would tomorrow be ok?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, thank you.
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Ok thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will be here all day, please let me know if you need something from me. I see that you are a night owl (like myself at times), that's a good thing.
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
David, I was just checking on when you would be done, I need to have it completed today (the sooner the better) and was hoping for your help on a new question if you have time, but don't want to overwhelm you.
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.

Yes, I will be posting later this afternoon.

Also, whenever you are ready you can ask for me when you post the next question - thanks :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No problem, I will do that. I didn't know we were able to ask more than one at a time, thanks for the heads up. I will wait for your response.
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Ok thanks.
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.

click here

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello David,

I think I got the wrong sheet back, I clicked on the link, but it was just a copy of the blank worksheet.

Laughing

Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Ok so here is another link...please click on it and let me know if you get the correct one:

click here

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No, it is the same blank sheet.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Is there a way to fix this? It was due Monday and I'm freaking out a little. I know I gave you the wrong sheet at first, so that is my fault, but the heat is turning up (in my head). Laughing

How soon do you think it'll be, so we can continue on? I really like working with you, you take my mind in another direction so I can better understand the material.

Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
David L., Engineer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, it work looks good, thank you so much!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I sent another question for you, someone tried to get it, aquard. So I resent, to the wrong place. Now I re-posted it for the 3rd time. I hope to heard from you on that question. Thank you again.
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.

Thanks and I will respond to the question now.