Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience:  Ph.D., M.A., B.A.
36334456

"For Dr. Steve" 1. What are the energy systems? How are

"For Dr. Steve"

1. What are the energy systems? How are they trained?

150 words - no more than 200

Need by early day on 5/24/12

Thanks,
Zariad
Category: Homework
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
Dear Zariad,

Thank you very much for your request. I will be sure to have your report posted on schedule.

Yours truly,
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
Dear Zariad,

Just dropping a line to let you know that I have completed the first draft of your report and will be posting the final draft within the next 45 minutes.

Best regards,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Okay
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
I will be posting your report in the next 3 minutes.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
Dear Zariad,

Thank you very much for the bonus; it is sincerely appreciated. It is always a pleasure working with you.

Your truly,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Dr. Steve:

I have a question that I need answered. I only need 1 paragraph for this one. The question is based on virtual, cross cultural teams.

1. How do you ensure that all voices are heard and understood in virtual, cross cultural teams.

I need this by Friday. Please let me know if this is feasible and how much before I post.

Thanks,

Zariad

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
Dear Zariad,

It is good to hear from you once again. In response to your question -- the amount would be whatever the word-count you would specify. If the report was 300 words in length -- the total would be $30. If the report was 200 words in length -- it would be $20.
Of course, you could post a minimum amount and request I provide the report within a certain word-range; for example, a report between the range of 100 to 300 words.

Speak to you soon,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dr. Steve:

I only need a paragraph so I would say 75 - 100 words.

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
Dear Zariad,

Post the amount you feel is appropriate. I will have the paragraph completed before the end of the day. Let me know where you would like me to post it.

Best regards,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I'm going to go through the proper channels right now. You can post it like you normally do.

Thanks,

Zariad

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
Thank you, Zariad. As you have already given me the assignment instructions -- all you need to do is make the post to my attention.