judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's degree
Experience:  20 years teach mathematics and 20 years of tutoring
46206387

Hi, Judy, Would you please help me with this? Thanks!

Hi, Judy,

Would you please help me with this? Thanks!

https://www.box.com/s/4fb95ba0140725d05b63
Category: Homework
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome back! I hope you are doing well.

I'll get back to you in a few minutes.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. I am not doing well and this professor is being really unbending.
I'll be happy to help. I can get this to you sometime today.

JudySmile
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am so sorry, but I just realized this would cost me $40, which would be more than I could pay. I am currently taking 16 meds that are costing a fortune! Sorry to have boothered you, but I guess I will have to figure out something to write :-) I appreciate your offer of help :-)

No problem. Let me know when you are ready for us to begin working together again. Feel better soon. Judy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you :-)
Smile
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

They had a page that said the payment didn't go through and now it is on here! I have to figure out how to change that. I really do need help, but I cannot afford their new higher rates :-) He is really giving me grief in this class. Did you answer it? And is there any way to get it that won't send it to turnitin.com? It has to be original for me to read it and put it in my words. Thanks!

I'm not exactly following. Everything I write is original, so turnitin should never be a problem. Not to mention that it is always a good idea to put your style into an answer.

No, I didn't answer it.

You can ask for a refund.

I'm sorry I don't know what else to do to help. I didn't have any idea that the rates had gone up.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That's what I meant--I write my words to submit, using the assistance/tutoring that you give me on ideas :-) Some of these concepts are hard to grasp when your mind is on other things. They should offer older "college-kids-cancer-patients a special rate (lol!). Or, they could offer less than 40 for old, long-time customers... Just kidding!
You might suggest that repeat customers might get a break on price. I don't have anything to do with that end of the business. I know that they have subscriptions, but that's about all I do know.

No need to reply. Since you've been gone, JustAnswer has instituted a policy that says I cannot answer another posting until I have answered yours, even if it is a nice comment or a smiley face.

So, no need to reply unless I can help with something.

JudySmile
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Do you want to write that paper?

I can, but since I talked to you earlier, I took on another paper that is due today. I can't promise what time I can get this done and may not get to it until tomorrow.

Let' me know what you would like to do.

JudySmile
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Because I had surgery yesterday morning he gave me until Sunday to get two papers done. I still have the course project to do, too. If you can write thi one, let me know and I will be back online within the hour. thanks for your help :-)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm back :-)
Yes, I can help.

My goodness, are you still in the hospital?

I'll get back to you before Sunday.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No, I got out today. Thanks so much for your help! Have to go back in two weeks... I.m just groggy from the meds and I am not making sense!
OK
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
judybailey61, Bachelor's degree
Experience: 20 years teach mathematics and 20 years of tutoring