Eric M.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience:  9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD

For Eric M:Week 4 DQ 2:Stefnise:Im in need of help with

For Eric M:

Week 4 DQ 2:Stefnise:
I'm in need of help with this one....Need a response/reply to my original answer below: Due tonight:

Original Question:
Is there bias or discrimination in sentencing practices? Please discuss a case that you are familiar with or research as case that many feel was an act of discrimination?

Original Answer:
In my personal opinion there is plenty of bias and discrimination in sentencing. First let me say I think the bias part for me in sentencing the well off like entertainers is very bias because they have money and i do no think that is all about them having money but more so than the who they are and the status quo. I hear all the time about rappers going to jail bu for only a year or so but if a regular person like me for example was caught with a car full of guns that you can not get even in the U.S. I am almost certain that I would be in jail for a lot longer. This was the case of rapper T.I.The discrimination case I want to talk about is the Andrea Yates case she killed 5 children and she was sentenced to a mental institution. I have a girlfriend that her son was found guilty because he and his girlfriend allegedly beat there child to death he was sentenced to life in prison and rightfully so if he did this horrible crime but if he was sentenced then why wasn't she? i think this in my opinion was discrimination case.
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
than you very much!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience: 9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I'm sorry but I am just getting this answer coming through today, and it appears as if the method in which you used my system is showing some viral responses from my virus detector. However, I will expect your answer, but in the future can you just send your responses another way even if just write them directly in the response box to me here! Thank you again for your assistance!
How strange! Sorry about that. Did you need me to provide this answer in a different way, too, or is that just for the future?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
no, it was just for the future!