Chris Parker
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience:  Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.

One of the measurements that can be used to determine a childs

One of the measurements that can be used to determine a child's developmental progression is to compare the development of the child to the typical developmental milestones. Some examples of developmental milestones are when an infant first sits up, crawls, and walks. There are also developmental milestones for communication and emotional and social development.

Why is it so important to understand a child's developmental milestones, especially those for communication and social and emotional development? Developmental milestones from birth through five years and describe the ones you find interesting. Give reasons for your preference.

The attachment between a child and the parent or a regular caregiver is normally very strong.
Describe how an attachment is formed and what type of tests can be done to determine the levels and types of attachment issues. Does a child’s culture or where the child is being raised have any significant bearing on the style and level of attachment? Explain.

I have to get two peoples opinions on these questions and compare the two in an essay so I am looking for and opinion. For the question please give at least a paragraph or two.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris Parker replied 2 years ago.
Hi!

Just to confirm...you need an opinion on the following questions?

When do you need this by?

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I have to compare two peoples answers to these questions in and essay with my own opinion on the questions to see if there th same different to see why people think differently either culture or up bringing.
I can answer by tomorrow morning. Does that work for you?

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes thank .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Did you get a chance to answer this question?
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience: Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.