Chris12, Teacher
Experience:  Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor

A national home alarm monitoring company is considering engaging

A national home alarm monitoring company is considering engaging in observational research. At a time when crime is on the rise, accounts are being closed at a pace that is unprecedented. This is particularly true in urban areas where crime is rising at an even faster rate. The corporate suite (CEO, CFO, etc.) wants field data to determine the possible causes. Describe the method of observational research you recommend, and why? Cite your sources.

Your response should be at least 200 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris12 replied 4 years ago.

Chris12 :

Excuse me do you still need this assignment, if so please answer these questions. Due date and time? APA? Number of refs? The title of your text book and any other information needed to complete the assignment.

• I needed it yesterday but yes i Unless otherwise indicated, there is a 200 word minimum
    response required.

• Credible reference materials, including your course textbook(s), may be used
    to complete the assessment.

• If you have questions regarding the credibility of your reference,
      please contact your professor.

• APA Information

• In-text and reference citations are required for all
      written responses.

margins, header, double spacing, and hanging indentation

• Chris12 :

My apologies I was backlogged, will complete as quickly as possible.

Chris12 :

Here's the assignment: If you need help again please let me know. Have a good weekend.