Eric M.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience:  9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD
29802289

Human Geography free response question. Due tonight or by 5am

Human Geography free response question. Due tonight or by 5am EST tomorrow morning. I will provide the diagram needed to answer this question once you respond. I can attach the diagram. Write a seperate paragraph for both A and B.

Use the diagram to answer the following questions:
a. Use generalized examples to explain the changes in birth rates and death rates across the Demographic Transition. Be sure to describe how these changes affect the population over time.

b. Using social and economic characteristics, describe where you would place the following two counties in the model:
i. Sweden

ii. India
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you! XXXXX still need assistance with this question.

Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Hi! If you still need help here, I may be able to help. I'm familiar with models of this phenomenon, and once I see your diagram I'll know if it's one I'm familiar with (or one I can figure out).
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
graphic
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience: 9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD