Joanne
Joanne, Tutor
Experience:  BSc (Hons) Political Science
14883717

(For Joanne)Can I get some help with on one of these outline

(For Joanne)Can I get some help with on one of these outline topic, for an assignment that is due 2 weeks from now? Topics:
• Is corporal punishment needed to discipline children?
• Does violence in the media contribute to violent behavior in children?
• What techniques have professionals used to treat insomnia and how effective are those treatments?
• What are some methods for increasing memory, and how effective are those methods in doing so?
• What does research show about the effectiveness of the major techniques for promoting weight loss?
• Are intelligence and personality stable across adulthood and into old age?
• Is online learning as effective as learning in traditional "live" college classrooms?
Your outline should include major headings for the various theories/points of view you uncover. Secondary points should very briefly summarize research that supports, and does not support each viewpoint (if applicable). Under each major heading a point should summarize your conclusion or view about the major idea. This outline will be your roadmap when creating your final paper.
In addition to your outline, be sure to include a reference page with a minimum of 4 APA references (excluding the course text) that will be used in the final paper. The outline is due today before Midnight Central time: the time here is 2:40 P.M. If not enough time please inform me ASAP.

Joanne :

hi

Joanne :

hi there

Joanne :

i am finishing up

Joanne :

please give me another 10 minutes to edit and upload

Customer:

Ok. Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX getting back to me so soon. I really appreciate your help.

Joanne :

Please download here. A bonus will be appreciated.

Customer:

Again, thank you.