Linda_us
Linda_us, Finance, Accounts & Homework Tutor
Experience:  Post Graduate Diploma in Management (MBA)
19873544

1. Strong ethical relativism holds that there is no objective

Customer Question

1. Strong ethical relativism holds that there is no objective good, or bad, right or wrong.
(true or false)
2. Social or cultural relativism holds that what is right is whatever one's society or culture holds right. (true or false)
3. According to individual ethical relativism, I cannot be objectively mistaken in my moral judgement. (true or False)
4. Weak forms of ethical relativism hold that there are objective moral principles, even though they will need to be applied differently in different context.(true or False)
5. Moral skeptics holds that it is diffcult or impossible to know what is good or bad, right or wrong. (true or Fasle)
Category: Homework
Expert:  Linda_us replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I can't download the file

Expert:  Linda_us replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!