Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)

For active/passive voice: In the below paragraph please locatefour

For active/passive voice: In the below paragraph please locatefour (4) sentences that use active voice, and rewrite the sentences using passive voice.

The prospect of attending college, leaving old attitudes and beliefs behind, was daunting. The world I knew was greatly different from the academic world, and I was unsure that I would fit in. I was twenty years older than traditional students and was not confident that I could compete. Going to a university full-time would require commitment of time and money that would cause hardship for my family. My wife suggested that I enroll at my local community college first, which I did.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris M. replied 4 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.