Eric M.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience:  9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD

Need this by Sunday. Will give bonus!! In 250-500 words,

Need this by Sunday. Will give bonus!!

In 250-500 words, define three different learning perspectives
In an additional 250-500 words, explain what the perspectives look like in a classroom setting
Hi! I'll be glad to give you my thoughts on this.

Just to confirm, when you refer to three different learning perspectives, do you have three particular ones in mind? I would think of those as Cognitive, Behavioral, and Social, though you could also say things like Visual, Auditory, and Kinesthetic (even though that idea has been largely debunked) or Determinism, Empiricism, and Parsimony.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Eric, thank you for the reply. Yes, Cognitive, Behavioral, and Social. Much appreciated!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.