proexpert37
proexpert37, Educator
Experience:  UCLA graduate. Advanced degrees in English and Education.

Im trying to help my Godson with his high school Homework

I'm trying to help my Godson with his high school Homework Assignment/Examination for is AP class. Based on (Writing Process part 1 of several types of composition). Need to create a unified, coherent composition with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
711700.A)Needs to Write a Five sentence paragraph the topic: (Writing a paper takes patience and time). Using chronological order to arrange the details of the paragraph.
711700.B) Needs to Write an Eight-sentence paragraph that fully develops the topic.
The Topic:(Drunk driving can be stopped).
Based on (Writing Process part 2 of several types of composition).
711800.A) Needs to write a composition needs to be three to five paragraphs long.It should contain an introduction, a body and a conclusion. The topic:(Argue for or against the limitation of speeds limits).
711800.B) Needs to write a letter of complaint. By following the rules for a Business letter, and use the Full-Block Style. The complaint may be about anything (such as malfunctioning equipment, poor building maintenance, or disruptive noises from nearby office). It's optional the letter can be based on a true experience , or can make up all the details you need.

Will need this homework assignment to be completed by Friday May 11,2012 at 12:00 Noon time.

If you have any questions, E-mail me atXXX@XXXXXX.XXX Thanks Customer
Category: Homework
Expert:  proexpert37 replied 2 years ago.

Writing a paper takes patience and time. Before an individual writes a paper, he or she needs to have an idea in mind of what to write about. Usually the ideas are written down using some type of graphic organizer. Then the paper is written and may need to be revised, edited, and proofread several times before the finished poduct is complete. A prolific writer knows that the writing process is composed of the aforementioned stages which all writers should utilize in their writing.

Next part is on the way...

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, you have help.
But would you be able to complete the composition has asked.

Thanks
<br/Customer

"Drunk driving can be stopped" is a controversial topic that has permeated our society for years. The public has become more aware of the numerous innocent people killed every year by drunk drivers however these public awareness campaigns are simply not enough. Bartenders should be mandated not to serve drinks to obviously intoxicated patrons. More drunk driving checkpoints should be put in place on random days and at random times. Drunk drivers should be faced with stiffer fines, forced to attend mandatory intervention meetings, have their license suspended, and even their car impounded if necessary. There even needs to be a national data base of drunk drivers so that the businesses will know who not to sell drinks to. Drunk drivers should also be forced to meet the families of the victims that they have either injured or killed. Lastly, although the jails are overcrowded, drunk drivers may need to spend a few days in jail along with house arrest and community service.

Part 3 on the way

So all you need left for me to do is the letter of complaint and the composition. Correct?

Here is the letter of complaint and I will do the composition last...

Your Address

Your City, State, Zip Code

Date

Name of Contact Person

Title

Company Name

Consumer Complaint Division

Street Address

City, State. Zip Code

Dear (Contact Person):

On March 3, 2012, I purchased an Acer Aspire laptop computer with a model

number of 19MD350B and a serial number of DS4V10531877 at Walmart in

the city of __________, (state).

Unfortunately, the laptop has not performed well at all because it shuts down

out of the blue and other times will not shut down at all unless I press the

power button. I am disappointed because a friend of mine had recommended

this product as she owns the same laptop.

To resolve this problem, I would appreciate if you could repair or exchange

the laptop. Enclosed are copies of the original receipts as well as the ser-

vice agreement.

I look forward to hearing from you soon with a resolution to my problem. If

I do not receive any correspondence from you within 30 days, I will resort

to seeking assistance from a consumer protection agency as well as the

BBB.

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience by telephone or at the above address.

Sincerely,

So you still need the composition about the speed limit???

There is a definite need for a speed limit on the surface streets as well as on the freeways. It has often been said that more people are likely to die in automobile accidents than in airline crashes. Too many innocent people are killed everyday because they are not adhering to posted speed limits. If there were no speed limits, there would probably be even more accidents. Therefore, set speed limits are necessary to protect all drivers on the road.

Although cars have speedometers that often go past 100 mph, drivers should adhere to the speed limits. Some drivers with the fast cars like a masarati or a porsche enjoy the thrill of seeing just how fast their cars can go. However, many drivers who travel at such high speeds end up losing control of their cars, crashing, and ultimately killing themselves or others. Also, it is highly favorable to have set speed limits because teenage drivers are inexperienced and need to have standards in which to drive by. A final reason why a set speed limit needs to be maintained is to protect pedestrians on the streets. It would be truly unsafe to walk through city streets if cars were allowed to drive at whatever speed desired. Would you even feel safe to cross the street?

Nonetheless, our society must have set speed limits. Laws are in place to protect the citizens. Cars can become almost like deadly weapons. There must be limits on how such "weapons" can be utilized. For now, we must set speed limits.

Hope this helps or provides a sense of direction since the time is very limited to complete the assignments.

Here you go.
proexpert37, Educator
Experience: UCLA graduate. Advanced degrees in English and Education.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need to print the completed homework assignment that was complete by you.Unfortunate i can't print this format. it needs to be on word file format.

.

The computer system, IPad, that I am currently using does not have word. Therefore, I completed the assignment for you last night so that you can transpose it to your liking before the deadline. My apologies.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Have another Homework assigment to be complete by Saturday May 12,2012 at 5 Pm.
Writing skills part 3. Composing an essay. Based on a Personal Knowledge and first- hand experience to prove your authority to write on this topic: " Every Day Auto Mobile Problems". (FYI - KEEP IN MIND PURELY GENERALIZED AND /OR FACTUAL INFORMATION IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
Note: Write in your own words, from your perspective or point of view, using the pronoun"I".
Capture your reader's attention with an interesting introductory paragraph.
Use specif examples from your personal experience.
Use concrete or vivid words.
Use complete sentences, varying your sentence lenght and structure.
Use fully developed paragraphs, where each paragraphs has only one main idea with enough supporting detaisl to develop that idea clearly and logically.
Write a total of 750 to 2.500 words on your topic.( if your essay is typed and double -spaced, your final draft should be between three and ten pages.)

If you ahve any questions please e-mail me. atXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

Thanks,
Ok...I will have this completed for you. A bonus would be nice since the time is very limited to complete the assignment. Let me know!!!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok will include a bonus. Thanks Cool
OK...I will start on this now!!!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
proexpert37, Educator