Eric M.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience:  9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD
29802289

For Eric M:Same thing respond

Same thing respond in such a way to keep the discussion open: In the TXXXXX XXXXX case do you feel this individual should have been executed? If you were the deciding factor in the case would your ruling in the case be and why? No, I do not think TXXXXX XXXXX should have been executed. I do not think there was enough evidence to arrest him in the first place. It was not proved without a doubt that he was the one who killed the white police officer in Savannah Georgia. There was no physical evidence, not even the murder weapon, connected to him or the crime scene. The weapon was never found. If I were the deciding factor in the case my ruling would be not guilty because of lack of evidence pointing to TXXXXX XXXXX, especially since the murder weapon was not even found. I really think that TXXXXX XXXXX should be released from prison and should never have been on death row. He is innocent and was convicted just because he is black. That is discrimination. The police, prosecutor, judge, and others involved were prejudiced all during the trial and he got convicted for something he did not do, and now he might not get out of prison even though he can prove he is innocent, unless five Supreme Justices vote that he has met his burden of proof. Is it so hard for the criminal justice system players to admit that they were wrong and to do whatever they can to make it right?

Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok, thanks
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience: 9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD