Joanne
Joanne, Tutor
Experience:  BSc (Hons) Political Science
14883717

By Wednesday, May 9, 2012 complete a one or two paragraphs

By Wednesday, May 9, 2012 complete a one or two paragraphs reply to the following statements.

In The Bell Curve, Richard Herrnstein and Charles Murray argued that the nation cannot come to terms with its massive social problems until it confronts the role of intelligence. "How bright someone is, is the single variable that has the largest impact on income and social status," argued Herrnstein. He further contended that low IQ is the most important factor relating to such social ills such as crime, illegitimacy, and welfare dependency. What are your thoughts on these claims?

Defend or refute the statements based upon your reading or any other outside sources you can quote. All statements must be backed up with citable references that are to be included in your discussion.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Expert:  Joanne replied 4 years ago.
Hi there, thanks for the request, I will be working on this for you and will post in a bit :)
Expert:  Joanne replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Joanne, Tutor
Experience: BSc (Hons) Political Science