Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

In the story "The Man that Corrupted Hadleyburg", whats one

In the story "The Man that Corrupted Hadleyburg", what's one piece of figurative language? (hyperbole, alliteration, onomonopea, simile, metaphor, metonomy, oxymoron or synecdoche)
Thank you so much.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Where is this quote in the story? Near the beginning or end? Thank you.

Hello Donna,

Near the the end of Chapter I (page 13), spoken by Mary, in the paragraph that begins as follows: "Oh, I know it, I know it--it's been one everlasting training and training and training in honesty--... ." The following is the site I read from: http://www.eastoftheweb.com/short-stories/UBooks/CorrHadl.shtml