Joanne, Tutor
Experience:  BSc (Hons) Political Science

Consider competitive markets, monopolies, and oligopolies.

Consider competitive markets, monopolies, and oligopolies. What role does each of these play in an economy?

• Write a 1,050- to 1400-word paper on Market Structures and Maximizing Profits. Address the following:

• What are the characteristics of each market structure?

• How is price determined in each market structure in terms of maximizing profits?

• How is output determined in each market structure in terms of maximizing profits?

• What are the barriers to entry, if any?

Joanne :

hi, i am able to offer a model paper which you can use as a guide/reword. please reply to confirm if you are interested and willing to purchase the model answer. Do let me know if you prefer original work instead so I can opt out and allow other experts to assist you with it.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes I will accept the model as a guide.
Please copy and paste the link below to download answer:
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Do you have a model for the following:

The Where Did You Find that Book? Assignment

Resources: Amazons Web Site, Barnes & Noble Web site, and the Web site of a local bookseller (I am near williamsburg va if you need that for the local search)

Conduct research on the following three booksellers: Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and a local bookseller of your choice in terms of business model, competition, and m-commerce capabilities. At, click on Investor Relations and Careers on the bottom of the Web site. At, click Barnes & Noble, Inc. at the bottom of their Web site.
Prepare a six- to eight-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, including speakers notes. Address the following: Define each booksellers business model and describe how they compete with each other. Identify the communication technologies used by each bookstore. Describe the m-commerce capabilities of each bookstore and how each conducts their m-commerce activities. What advantages and disadvantages does m-commerce provide for each bookseller?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.