Susan Athena
Susan Athena, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  10+ yrs teaching & tutoring. AP essay grader. 2 masters degrees. English, IT, business.
12809769

Hypothesis testing and all its processes is continuous. Testing

Hypothesis testing and all its processes is continuous. Testing and correcting concepts to find explanations of observations, explaining variations which leads to more unified understanding of seemingly unconnected observations. Because natural systems are far more complex than the hypotheses used to test them, experimentation must control the pertinent factors while eliminating others to see cause and effect. Considering this and the concepts presented in this unit, propose a response to the following question, explain your answer and given an example supporting your position:

Uncertainty is the backbone of the scientific method. Science succeeds only when it rejects its predictions.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes I am, can you help?

Sorry for the confusion, I am a Moderator for this topic, not a Professional that answers questions. This is just a note to let you know that sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Hi. Thanks for your question.

What class is this for, please? And do you need an answer of a particular length?

Kind regards,
Susan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Susan it is for Ecosystem ology and it needs to be 250 words. Do you think you can help?
I think so. I'm curious about the phrase "concepts presented in this unit". Are you studying formal hypothesis testing with statistics?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes I am!!! How you know?

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Experience: 10+ yrs teaching & tutoring. AP essay grader. 2 masters degrees. English, IT, business.