BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer

1. List and explain the difference between the minimum voltage

1. List and explain the difference between the minimum voltage and maximum voltage achieve in a nerve impulse.

2. Explain the reasons for differences in nerve conduction velocity.

3. Explain the impact that changes in sodium (Na), potassium (K), or even myelination will have on nerve conduction.

4. How long should someone fast for a blood test and explain the importance of a patient fasting for a blood glucose test.

5. Differentiate type I diabetes and type II diabetes based on cause and treatment.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes im still waiting. And i,ve been waiting for other questions for more than a week now. This is not good
Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yah, paying monthly for not getting answers doesnt seem right to me.
I may be able to help. Please respond with the due date, and the length. Thank you! I look forward to working with you! BMW
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hello, Thank you! for taking your time to help me. The length should be 2-3 sentences each. The due date is before sunday: 11:59pm centeral time.

You bet. Thank you!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
BMW MD, Professor
Experience: Currently teaching, excellent writer