Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
50749495

I need help in summarize Supervision and Leadership. Then,

I need help in summarize Supervision and Leadership. Then, if you were a supervisor, how would you apply this knowledge? I need this by Wednesday evening ASAP
Category: Homework
Expert:  Alex replied 4 years ago.

Alex :

Can you provide any more information? Supervision and Leadership in general or is this the name of a book? Also, what is the required word length?

Customer:

This pertains to Introduction to security chapter 5 of personnel security through leadership and ethics. Word count is 100

Customer:

Will check tomorrow around 5pm central daylight savings time

Customer:

Thank you

Alex :

Hi, thanks for your patience. I work nights and am just getting a chance to do this for you. Here you are:

Alex :

143 words

Alex :

Supervision and leadership go hand in hand when it comes to ensuring security. Security is not something that just happens, it is the result of carefully planned policies and procedures that work to ensure a safe environment. Someone who leads in this area can work to ensure that the practices and procedures put in place are followed explicitly. While those procedures are typically dictated by leadership there must also be someone who can come along and ensure those procedures are being followed accurately. As a supervisor I would work to ensure that any plans regarding security are carefully laid out before presenting them as finished policies and procedures. Once put in place I would work to monitor the effectiveness of the policies as well as work to ensure that individuals were following the appropriate procedures and practices that are necessary to ensuring safety.

Customer:

Thank you