Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
50749495

In President Clintons 1999 State of the Union address he looked

Customer Question

In President Clinton’s 1999 State of the Union address he looked ahead to the turn of the millennium and gave the American people an important message. He said, “My fellow Americans, this is our moment. Let us lift our eyes as one nation, and from the mountaintop of this American Century, look ahead to the next one.” A new century was ahead that promised unknown challenges and an uncertain future. These included a contested election, hurricane Katrina, financial meltdown, war, terrorism, etc. Which of the challenges of the 21st century has proved most significant and why? What challenge will have the greatest impact on the future?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Alex replied 4 years ago.

Alex :

Hi, what's the length requirement?

Customer: I just need help getting it started so like 150 buy its
Customer: *but it's actually 500
Expert:  Alex replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.