Sorry I was not clear about the psychology test - I meant that the answers may be incorrectly programmed and not that you incorrectly entered the answers
Here is my answer to the first test of the day for comparison with your own:
2. will experience reduction in her competitive drive if she does well on the first exam.
3. Not hungry, thirsty, no pain, absence of fear, basically a coach potato
4. arousal approaches.
5. the incentive approach pulls the child toward the goal.
6. cognitive approaches to motivation.
7. Her behavior is a result of intrinsic motivation.
8. Lower level needs must often be met before higher levels can be considered.
9. sorrow because you are crying.
10. both the cortex and the autonomic nervous system respond to the stimulus.
11. the Schachter-Singer Theory of emotion.
12. Billy Sue's gender role.
13. estrogen levels are relatively high.
14. the physical ability of men to protect the home and of women to bare children.
15. as the result of many different stimuli including sights, smells, and sounds.
16. excitement, plateau, orgasm, and resolution.
17. knows the rapist.
18. sexual abuse.
19. there are no apparent symptoms.
20. maintaining a long-term, monogamous relationship with a faithful partner.
I will start the next test shortly