I may be able to assist you.
Is the assignment timed?
yes 23 hr
it will be 4 asignment
Is it multiple-choice - what do you mean by 4 assignments
let me know so i can open and submit to u, thank u
yes multiple choice. 4 assignment with 20 question each. i will submit 4 assignment
can you break each assignment into 5 separate questions/pages
then if i do so each assignment will be $100?
You do not have the subscription?
each time i accept an answer i pay for
I understand and I will opt out as there may be an expert that can assist you at a lower rate. I cannot
what is your rate?
I can answer 4 or 5 questions maximum per accept
i usually pay $40 for 20 question, is ok with you?
is a total of 80 multiple choice
no I cannot do it as it is too time consuming - I apologize but I can opt out and perhaps another expert can assist you
ok, i don t know why it comes at $20.i will try to change. thanks for your help, anyhow even 20 question will be a good star
I don't understand your last post
if you say that is time consuming to accept 80 question of 4 assignment, then you can do one of 20 question , so i can star to submit one assignment, but if you can t i understand!
okay I will do one assignment for whatever amount you have already paid the site plus a $20 bonus. If it is not too time consuming, I will continue with the other assignments. Does that work
great – please post the 20 questions
I will work on this and respond tonight
2. will experience reduction in her competitive drive if she does well on the first exam.
3. Not hungry, thirsty, no pain, absence of fear, basically a coach potato
4. arousal approaches.
5. the incentive approach pulls the child toward the goal.
6. cognitive approaches to motivation.
7. Her behavior is a result of intrinsic motivation.
8. Lower level needs must often be met before higher levels can be considered.
9. sorrow because you are crying.
10. both the cortex and the autonomic nervous system respond to the stimulus.
11. the Schachter-Singer Theory of emotion.
12. Billy Sue's gender role.
13. estrogen levels are relatively high.
14. the physical ability of men to protect the home and of women to bare children.
15. as the result of many different stimuli including sights, smells, and sounds.
16. excitement, plateau, orgasm, and resolution.
17. knows the rapist.
18. sexual abuse.
19. there are no apparent symptoms.
20. maintaining a long-term, monogamous relationship with a faithful partner.